Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halsted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Military Issued Passport
    My son is marring a girl in the Air force fresh out of school in Texas and being sent to the UK 8-31-10. They have been handling and faxing paperwork for two months,just when they had everything they needed, and were planning on flying out together,Air force says, My son, a civilian spouse needs a MILITARY PASSPORT. He already has a US passport and now he and his wife might not be able to leave together if he doesn't get the thing. Is thin all true?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 03:21 PM

Yes, he needs a military passport, why would you question it ? They are probably flying out in military transport, so when they land, he has to be passed through as a military attaché. Are they giving a time line on applying for a military passport? Because if they have to fly out separately, I don't see the big deal... a few hours, a couple of days.

I think this a wonderful opportunity for both of them, an exciting time in their lives. Why can't they just go with the flow? They are going to be together in a new country with a different lifestyle... positively exciting.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel while on Parole with newly issued passport [ 22 Answers ]

I am on parole currently. But, I got a passport issued without a problem. Does anyone know if there could be a problem with it if I try to leave the country? What goes on now in the processing at the airport when you leave the country? I have not lefsince 2001 because I was in prison then. ...

2009 felon passport rules,can passport be obtained? What courtries will turn away fel [ 5 Answers ]

2009 felon passport rules. Can a passpotl be obtained? What countrys reject felons? 2009 felon passport rules. Can a passport be obtained? What countrys reject felons?

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

Confusion over nyc issued 1099 Misc form, NJ issued W2, and state taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a canadian citizen and a non resident alien, graduate student in NJ. I reside in NJ and worked as an independent contractor in NYC over last summer. Since I worked on campus for a few months lst year, I was issued a W2 form for $732 in the state of NJ. I also worked as an...

View more questions Search