Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TDCRRA Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Identity theft protection
    I want to know if the website at "www.trustedid.com" is a good place to use for your identity theft protection coverage? Has anyone else used them and if so are they happy with the coverage they give? Do they give good customer service when you need it?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2010, 05:23 AM

I'm not familiar with this website, but you might see if you can get this type of coverage as a rider to your homeowners or renters insurance. It would most likely be easier/cheaper.

Best of luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identity theft? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I don't know if I'm in the right thread if I'm not please move it to the proper category. Thanks The problem is, I recently lost my driver's license and I'm afraid someone might have picked it up and steal my identity and misuse it. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Identity theft [ 2 Answers ]

I currently had a friend of mine fill out my fafsa for student aid. Well we currently are not in good standings and she is now using my social security and other information against me by messing up all my fafsa and student aid transcripts. There is basically no way to stop this because I have...

Identity theft [ 3 Answers ]

What happens when someone steals your social security number to work in the US legally? The reason I'm asking is because someone did that to me a couple of years ago. I had gone to apply for unemployment due to a job lay off and while I was giving them my personal information, that's when I found...

Identity theft protection act. [ 2 Answers ]

The Identity Theft Protection Act of ____ requires businesses to secure sensitive data physically and technologically and to notify consumers nationwide when such data is compromised. a.2003 b.2004 c.2005 d.2006 I have already tried Google searching and could not find the answer.

Identity Theft [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently been working with PickWinnersOnline.org. I am very concerned because I have "won" the lottery and now they are asking for banking information to wire transfer the funds into my bank account. All the documentation which they have sent seems OK, however, identitly theft and scams...

View more questions Search