Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbrickner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 07:17 AM
    Cloudy aquarium water
    I have an already established aquarium, but cannot get rid of the cloudiness. The ph is
    Good.

Christine
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2006, 12:29 PM
    A lot of different things could be contributing to the cloudiness. Could you possibly explain your usual maintenance and water conditions so that the cause can be narrowed down.
    How often do you change water?
    Can you test the water and give the readings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Aquarium [ 3 Answers ]

I like to start fresh water aquarium business in India what r all the steps to start this show more over I also like to export this fish over seas kindly kind me need help urgently...

Brown hot water in tub/ and cloudy water in well [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a new house. It has an electric RHEEM hot water heater and I am running it on a well. 1st question about the well cold water is cloudy and I have run the well for 3 straight days. The well is 181 ft deep. Is there a way to get ride of the cloudy water? 2nd My hot water...

Replacing Aquarium Fluorescent Bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I know that over time the power spectrum of a fluorescent light changes. You start to lose the shorter wavelengths (UV, blue) as the phosphors wear out. I also know that plants need those shorter wavelengths to be happy in an aquarium. So, my question is, how often should I replace the...

Aquarium water [ 2 Answers ]

I'm setting up a freshwater aquarium & I have "well water" that goes through a water softner... can anyone tell me if this will be okay to use in an aquarium? Thanks, "Ken" [email protected]

View more questions Search