Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A-J-O-C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 05:49 AM
    My garage
    Hello my name is alex and I'm trying to make my garage into my new bedroom the garage is small made to sit one car. Im now trying to insulate the garage and I want to block off the door. What do I do about the gaps around the garage door? From there I am going to put a frame on the wall then put fiberglass in the frame and borad it up. Is that a good idea?
    Thank you for anyone who answers this question
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Dec 17, 2006, 09:15 PM
    Hey, I would like to have the same question answered too. I use my garage for a walk in and it's already, except covering the main garage door to the front. We use the side door. Just wondering how to do it so I don't get draft and water and it can look like the rest of the walls on the inside. Didn't want to remove it and put in windows cause it would ruin the look of the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter drove my truck into my garage door.I have allstate. They said that even though I have full coverage, That the garage door is not covered. Since it is my house and my car. I have property damage, and the work's Is this true? Do I have have to pay for the garage door?

Garage door [ 2 Answers ]

We do not have a garage door opener, but always open it by hand. Last week one side fell out of the track and I had to slacken the spring to fix it. The door is centred and is not rubbing against one side... so I'm assuming it is just the spring. Now that I put the spring back the door is very...

Garage Door [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my garage door. It does not matter what remote I use or If I use the key pad. The door will stop opening 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 of the way from opening up. Light works, and if you hit the button again, the door does go back down. If I keep trying, it will eventually open all the...

Garage FLoor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Our garage floor is concrete slab, and is in rather poor condition, i.e. the slab is chipping. Are there any materials that can be put over the floor to relevel it without having to repour the concrete. My main reason for asking this is that an epoxy or polyurethane coating over the...

View more questions Search