Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    londonguy_6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:23 PM
    I am the owner of the 2bed room flat and one room I am renting to one lady since last
    I am the owner of the 2bed room flat and one room I am renting to one lady since last 1 year without signing any contract(Verbal only)and now I want my room back so asked the lady to move within 1 month notice but she is saying she wants 3 months notice and I am not sure whether she can move after 3 months so worried so is there any help?I am in london.
    tricky_ricky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:28 PM

I am pretty sure it would rely on whether the verbal agreement. If the two of you agreed to 3 month's notice for her to move out it will also apply to you. If the agreement was just so much a month on a month to month basis you can ask her to move without the three month notice.
    londonguy_6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Hi
    Thanks and she is a non cleaning lady and spoiling my room so asked her to move out within 1 month but she said she can't leave in one month and she wants 3 months so I agreed and wrote on one paper and she signed and my question is if she doesn't move out after 3 months then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renting room in your own home nj [ 18 Answers ]

I own a home in nj and I recently rented a bedroom to a guy with bathroom,kitchen privileges.also use of livingroom.my house is small.I have a room there but have not slept there since he has been there because I'm staying at a sick friends house to help her for a short time.I let him put what was...

Renting a room in a house [ 3 Answers ]

What are the legalities if I were to rent out a room short term, just to people on vacation for a week or so here and there (maybe a total of 1 or 2 weeks per month). No food included. Besides submitting the income from this on my tax returns, would I need to do anything else? I'm thinking of...

Renting a room in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, My question is I am trying my best to stay in my home with my family. To do this I don't see any other way than renting out one of the rooms. It's on the other side of the home and has it's own bathroom with a shower stall. I also have a 5 year old boy I am very apprehesive about...

Contract for renting a room in salon [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I wonder if anyone can help, I am a self employed beautician who at the moment rents a room and has profit share in a local beauty salon. My problem is this... At this time I pay a rent of £25.00 per week to the salon owner plus I give her 55% of all moneys I take. This is what I and...

View more questions Search