Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdneff1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 02:42 PM
    Questions on probation transfer to Florida
    My daughter is 18 and pregnant. Her and the father of her unborn child are living with me. We currently live in Maryland but my job has relocated me to Florida. He is on disability due to social anxiety and learning disabilities. She only works part time and will only be able to do so for a few more weeks due to the pegnancy. They both rely on me for financial support, food and shelter. They are not financially able to support themselves without me. I can only afford to take care of them if they move to Florida with me. He is on probation for growing marijuana. He has served 1 year and has 1 year left on probation. He applied for a probation transfer a few weeks ago. He has asked his PO several times about the status and she said it is out of her hands. Who can I contact to find out how this is progressing? My lease is up in Maryland in 2 weeks. He will not have anywhere to live after August 1st. My daughter doesn't want to leave without him. This leaves me with worrying about him and my pregnant 18 year old daughter. His disabilities has left him dependent on me. Please help.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdneff1 View Post
    His disabilities has left him dependent on me. Please help.
    Hello again, cd:

Please keep ALL your communications about this issue on one thread. It's hard to answer when you add stuff on another thread... Your choices are: (1) stay until the transfer comes through, or (b) leave him.

I'd call the PO and ask what the status of the transfer is and/or WHO you can call to check on it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Put In For A Transfer For Mail in probation in Florida? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently on mail in probation in Florida, all my fines are paid, and the essays they required me to write (I didn't check id and sold to a minor) have been handed in and accepted, and my diversion officer is still telling me I'm not allowed to move. I'm trying to move to Indiana where I have...

Transfer Probation from one County To another IN Florida [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just went to court today got 120 days in jail and 8 months probation when he gets out. Its for first degree misdemeanor charges. He want to move in with me when he gets out and move out of the county he was living in. To the county where I live in. Its in the state of Florida. He won't...

Ct to Florida probation transfer [ 9 Answers ]

My probation officer put in the paper work for a ct to fla probation transfer. My mother and step father had a roll over accident and they aren't able to do much. He is having more surgery in January and my mother can't care for her self, let alone her 80 year old husband. It was put through as a...

Transfer misdemeanor probation from ny to Florida [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get written proof of dwi misdemeanor probation being able to be transferred from ny to Florida for court sentencing?

Transfer probation from New York to Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I left New York in march of this year and told my probation officer I moved,but got no response from him regarding the transfer from one state to another.what can I expect in the future? I always check with the sheriff to see about a warrant,but the all say I am clean in this state.I only have 1...

View more questions Search