Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjoh837310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 09:25 AM
    Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around
    Its and older group and a african american group
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 09:41 AM

Off the top of my head - the Commodores (Lionel Ritchie), Lady (You bring me up)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey lady you lady you're a contedted mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hey lady... You lady... I've been to California... I've been to paradise.. You belong to me

How do I get this Lady I'm living with GET A LIFE? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 23 years old and temporarily living with a lady (aged 39) I know and her two kids until I've saved up enough money to move out. Anyway... this particular lady is forever getting jealous of me koz I have a social life and she doesn't! She has asked me several times to help her organise an...

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

There was a little old lady, who every morning. Stepped onto her front Porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!' One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at The little old lady. Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her...

The old lady [ 1 Answers ]

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two Plastic garbage bags, one in each hand. There's a hole in one of the bags, And once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that...

View more questions Search