Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dherde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 09:08 AM
    Where can I ask an NESC question?
    Where can I find the NESC, NEC or BICSI references about lightning protection on communication cables? I need the codes regarding lightning protection on cables entering a building.
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Jul 21, 2010, 06:59 AM

NEC Sections 250, 300, 700. NEC is available for review free online (sticky at the top of this section). BICSI's TDMM has extensive coverage, no free copy available online (that I know of). EIA/TIA documents have extensive coverage. I have no familiarity with the NESC.

Do you have a specific question?

Bill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

NEC/NESC requirements for direct buried cables on the DC side [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know any where I can find texts/paragraphs covering the requirements in terms of burial depths, voltage, etc for underground cables on the DC side. I looked at section 35 of the NESC Code 2007 Handbook as well as the section 300.5 of the NEC 2008 handbook. However, I believe those only...

NEC/NESC requirements for direct buried cables on the DC side [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any where I can find texts/paragraphs covering the requirements in terms of burial depths, voltage, etc for underground cables on the DC side. I looked at section 35 of the NESC Code 2007 Handbook as well as the section 300.5 of the NEC 2008 handbook. However, I believe those only...

View more questions Search