Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gsm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 11:46 PM
    Book Title / Author Name
    Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book.
    Title: Unknown
    Category: Fiction / Drama

Approx Year: 1988 – 1995

Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great seeing everyone, but then it becomes obvious that a problem from their shared past is still eating away at their lives.

There is one friend who used to be on the football team, but after that never amounted to anything in life and took to alcohol. I think that his nickname is “Red”.

All the friends have been living with the unsolved murder of one of their mutual friends. Someone in the group of friends might be the killer.

A well written story... I would like to re-read it and see what the author has written since then. An excellent book.

Does anyone have an idea of who the author might be or what the title is?

A long shot, I know...

Thank you,

Greg
    MistyGurl Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Dec 24, 2006, 10:16 AM
    Hey I believe that this book is called THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN and it is by Christopher Golden.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find title and author of book.includes line poverty robs you of your dignity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book but don't have much details. It is about a family that is traveling west on a stagecoah (could be about the California gold rush but I'm not sure). Along the way they experience a lot of trials, one of the children gets sick and dies, they meet up with troublemakers and at...

What's the Title who's the Author... please? [ 2 Answers ]

:o I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended...

Book by Southern (male) author? [ 6 Answers ]

:) Hi - I read a book a couple of years ago by a Southern (male) author; he references eating at Paschal's at the Atlanta airport and also references the height of Vestal Goodman's hair, and canning homemade soup. He has also been on NPR's "All Things Considered". Any ideas? Thanks!

Author/Title unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I read a novel years ago, where the story concerned a group of plane crash survivors who used scrap material from a nearby abandoned mine to construct medieval type weapons (trebuchet, crossbows, etc), to prevent a local militia from crossing a river to capture them. I initially believed it was...

View more questions Search