Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gazza43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 05:34 AM
    On what compilation album did Rod Stewart and Jeff Beck record People Get Ready?
    I am trying to find the name of the CD that included a track of Rod Stewart and Jeff Beck doing People Get Ready. It also had Mick Jagger and David Bowie doing Dancing in the Street
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 01:27 PM

Hi Gazza43 - I searched around a bit, and found that Rod Stewart and Jeff Beck did People get ready on Beck's album titled Flash, in 1985 - also in 1985, Mick Jagger and David Bowie did the Dancing in the Street song, I believe for the first Live Aid concert. I couldn't find any other reference to the Dancing in the Street collaboration for Mick and Bowie, but it may be possible that both these songs were on a Live Aid CD. I couldn't verify that People Get Ready was performed at the concert, but from what info I could find, some songs are included on the CD (4 disc collection, I think) that were not actually played at the concert. I hope this info helps you out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeff Goldblum dead, too? [ 1 Answers ]

Rumors are circulating but I haven't seen any conclusive stories. I REALLY hope not... he is (was?) a pimp!

What is the name of this song that has lyrics,"People get ready, there's a traina com [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the song that has lyrics, "People get ready, there's a train a coming".:)

People, ready for the truth? [ 39 Answers ]

I have a question. I think I have a "gift" to see people on the inside who they really are. I can feel their intetntions, I can feel what they are thinking I can see their week ponits, feel what they feel. And this feelings are really deep. Like I was in their body, methaphoricly speaking. For...

Situation: What the OLD Jeff would do, and what the NEW Jeff does... [ 1 Answers ]

The current situation I am in goes as follows. I have been "dating" thin girl for about a month and the past 2 times we have made plans to go out, she bails because she is "too tired". OLD Jeff: freaks out and gets mad because he thinks he is being played with. NEW Jeff says "its ok, get some rest...

When are people ready to travel? [ 3 Answers ]

At what age is it OK to travel and how do you know if you are ready? People say take risks but what if it is not the right time?? How do you know and is it OK to travel if you have a 14 month baby? Should I take him or leave him?

View more questions Search