Ask
    dazdaz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 10:34 PM
    Lubricant for sex
    Which oil oil or lubricant is advisable for sex
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 04:35 AM

Gels specifically designed not to hinder the Ph level of vaginal walls such as KY Jelly or Astroglide.

Tick
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 06:06 AM

How old are you?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 05:11 AM

We need the age first, Bella.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 05:19 AM

Oops sorry! :o
    dazdaz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    How old are you?
    I am 49 years old
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 01:58 PM
    ... wow.

Um, what was said three years ago. Commercial water based lubes meant for intercourse. Depending on what you're using, condoms, toys, etc, you might want to try something different.

The most important thing to remember that if you're using condoms, use water based. Oil base can reduce the integrity of the condom.
    HONIEBEAR7 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Almond oil works great..

Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Gels specifically designed not to hinder the Ph level of vaginal walls such as KY Jelly or Astroglide.

Tick
    Ucky and sticky"
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 7, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HONIEBEAR7 View Post
    almond oil works great..
    Unless your partner has a contact nut allergy... Using commercially produced Personal Lubricants is probably safer then just using whatever oil strikes your fancy. A lot of carbon based lubricants will react poorly with condoms, sexual toys, and can be a pain to clean up. I don't want to have a kid because I cheaped out on lube, ruined my new Bad Dragon butt plug because I wanted something organic, or needed to get new sheets because I could get the oil stain out.

It might work great but that is one of the many facets that should considered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best lubricant for o-rings [ 7 Answers ]

I recently replaced the o-rings on my kitchen faucet. What's the best lubricant to use on them? I've tried vaseline and grease but neither one lasted very long.

Lubricant condom [ 19 Answers ]

Hai Friends, There is someone who made teror in our office. He/she put a new lubricant condom on our female staff desk. Our security people could not handle this case, so we called a police to help us. The Police forensic could not find a fingerprint on the condom, because it was lubricated. ...

A good lubricant? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives away for the army so when we actually do have sex we do it quite a bit. It seemed somewhat obvious to me that eventually I would have a UTI but we take a lot of precautions to prevent them (I've always been very susceptible to them since I was a toddler). I take cranberry pills...

Pre-seed lubricant [ 2 Answers ]

There is this product I found online called pre-seed. Its bascially a sperm friendly lubricant. Based on the testimonials, it seems that couples who have had no success in conceiving finally had a success because of this product. I personally don't have any lubrication problems downstairs:p but if...

Lubricant & conception [ 3 Answers ]

Will Kama Sutra brand edible oil used for oral sex inhibit conception the same way most lubricants can? I'm asking if it harms sperm if you are trying to conceive. It's not being used as a lubricant, just for tastier foreplay.

View more questions Search