Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 04:57 PM
    Does the Toyota Prius suffer from the same safety brake issues as the other Toyotas?
    Does the toyota prius suffer from the same brake problems as the other toyotas?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 05:05 PM

Well since Toyota has been coming back to most of the claims were "driver errors" from what the black boxes are telling them, then yes, they would still have a driver.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 05:20 PM

No brake problems with the Prius. 2010 had an "update' for the ABS computer and that was it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing brake light bulbs on 96 Toyota Camry Station Wagon [ 4 Answers ]

I need to change a brake light bulb in the tailgate of my 1996 Toyota Camry Station Wagon. I have a Chilton's repair guide but it says nothing about the lights in the tail gate. How do I can access to change the bulbs? Thank you.

Toyota Camry intermittent brake light [ 7 Answers ]

For over 3 months the dash board brake warning light on my 1997 2.2 Toyota Camry Auto has come on intermittently - sometimes not for 2-3 days then 2-4 times in an hour but always goes out after a few minutes. This is the same panel light as for the handbrake. The brakes are working 100%. I have...

2005 toyota camry brake light [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2005 toyota camry and my rear driver side brake light bulb is out. Can anyone suggest how to replace the bulb? Thanks.

I suffer from detachment issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was recently broken up with and for the first couple days it was hell. Afterwords it started to get better, but she was always on my mind still. Now two months later I'm still thinking about her. I've gone through this before. I was dumped and kept thinking of a girl for two years. I don't...

Toyota brake light not working [ 2 Answers ]

2000 Toyota pre-runner passenger side brake light not working.Dog chewed hitch wires up. Have spliced all colors back together but light won't work(brake only) tail and blinker work! Anybody have any wiring diagram for this . I could just straight wire and bypass the plug for my hitch plug? And yes...

View more questions Search