Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MBB53_57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 02:54 PM
    What are the types of bald face hornet nests
    I need to know how bald face hornets nest. Are they in ground or tree shrub types.
    My nephew got stung twice and I need to find the nest and kill it he has bee sensativities!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Bald faced hornets normally nest up in trees or on buildings.

They can be kind of hard to find

Name:  tiny hornets.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  3.0 KB

Or fairly easy

Name:  giant hornets.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  4.9 KB

He looks like didn't wait for the nest to die, doesn't he? Ouch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Mice nests in mower [ 12 Answers ]

Every week when I go to my mower to mow the lawn, I have to take the cover off the top of the engine and remove a mouse nest. It use to be that I would have to do it at the start of the mowing season and that was it, but now I am having to do it every week. Now, the mice are now doing the same...

Budgie breeding nests [ 1 Answers ]

Which nesting box for budgies shuold I get 1. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (outside Mount): Home & Garden 2. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (inside Mount): Home & Garden 3.Amazon.com: Ware Wood Nesting Box-keet Reverse: Home & Garden

Baldface Hornet? [ 3 Answers ]

I'll admit - I am too chicken to get any closer to this bug... I live in a residential area of NYC. I have 2, maybe 3 of these bugs flying around the front yard - in and out of a snowball bush. They're about an inch in length. The closest bug I've found is a baldface hornet. Can anyone tell me...

View more questions Search