Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 12:47 PM
    Power From Junction but No Power to outlet
    I have an outdoor light and ceiling fan in a cabana. The fan is on the same circuit breaker as my pump for the fish pond. The pump is still working but there is no power coming out of the ground up to feed the switch for the fan/light. I have tried to trace the wires from the box on the house, but everything coming out is live. Please offer any help you can.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical partial-power-loss power to the outlet on one side and the ground [ 2 Answers ]

I have partial-power-loss as a result of a heater and christmas tree plugged in the same line in my home. The problem I 'm having is that each outlet that was affected still has 115V on ether side and ground , is this the result of a hot attaching itself to ground somewhere in my wall? And how...

Outside outlet has no power [ 2 Answers ]

Outside outlet no longer has power. No circuit breaker was tripped so we cannot tell which breaker is for this outlet. How would I locate the breaker since it does not have any power. We have a circuit breaker locator but the outlet needs to have power. What do I do??

No power to an outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I have an office in my basement, It all was fine and out of the blue, I used the microwave (which I do every day) and the entire west end of the basement went dead. NO popping or any warning. I checked the breaker and it was not tripped. So I reset it anyway and still no power to the outlet. Any...

Running two switches from ine power source through junction box [ 1 Answers ]

I have come up against a problem with some electrical in my house. The previous owners did some very "inventive" things and I am trying to re-wire some lighting in my kitchen. Here's the situation. I have power coming into a junction box (not the best I know, but old house). The power is to...

Wire Motor for 220 outlet Power from 110 power [ 1 Answers ]

I need to wire this sander for 220 power and do not understand the diagram well enough. Currently I believe it is wired for 110 shown in picture. Please advise about correct wiring for 220. Thank you 2 attachments

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.