Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jefferson12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 11:19 AM
    House history deaths
    I will like to no if anybody die at 1662 stateline rd calumet city cause me and my family is experiment a lot of things.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 11:21 AM

Check with the county coroners office near Cal City

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History,past and deaths of my home. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm...

Deaths and history [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I used to live in shelley Idaho 395s emerson ave I was told as a child it was built on top of a cemetery and I know our house was and probably still is haunted.I experienced allot of weird things as well as my whole family has and were just wondering if anyone who lived there prior can give us...

History of house [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I find the history of my house onine, for free, no downlaoads and accurate. I'm not that lucky the closest library to me is the next 20 miles I live way out there and I need to know. I'm desperate!

House history [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how can I find out the history on the house I'm living in? Like death's and if it's haunted,criminal history how old the home is? Any help I would appreciate,thaks all.

View more questions Search