Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoggi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 10:18 AM
    My doctor had me on morphine know he put me on toradol is it just as good as the med
    Will toradol help with my pain as the morphine I was on did.and if so are some of the effects the same
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 05:34 PM

You should be complimented for investigating any medication you are prescribed.

Below is a link to complete information on Toradol (ketorolac tromethamine) including user reports.

Toradol (Ketorolac Tromethamine) Drug Information: Uses, Side Effects, Drug Interactions and Warnings at RxList

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband already went to doctor he's good why can't I get pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 5yrs going to 6yrs and I have not gotten pregnant why? He has already been to a doctor and we got all results and there all good. What could be wrong with me?

What is a good college for drama and pre-med [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a senior and looking for a college that has a good drama and pre-med program I know these subject aren't usually together but hey its what I won't to do :D so any help would be appreciated thanks

How can I get get pregnant soon, after I went to doctor and I'm I a good health [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I'm married from 1 year and 7 months, how can I get pregnant sooner? Kindly note that I already went to doctor and am in a good health

Repo med bills=bad credit need good credit [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a young adult wanting to buy a house for my child that's on the way just to have a better life than I did but my credit is not good I have a repo on a car about 2yrs ago and have medical bills how can I get this fixs, is it possible to clean my credit or something I really need help

Med Red Hair to Med Golden Brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is the best way to get Med. Golden Brown hair if my hair is Red without the color coming out color coming out orange? Would it be necessary to strip the red out first? Thank you

View more questions Search