Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bananas24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 05:30 AM
    I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late,
    I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just feeling pregnant, I took a test yesterday morning but it was a negative.. is there a chance I can be since my period was so light and only 3 days? And also since I haven't been having regular periods am I even ovulating?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2010, 04:02 PM

Sometimes an off "period", lighter in amount of flow and shorter duration, can happen in early pregnancy, but it could just be an off cycle as well and that you are fighting an illness.

Since you have had some possible symptoms, either give it several more days and try another urine test at home, or see your doctor about having a blood test.

Irregular periods can mean you are not ovulating, or that you are not ovulating as often... which the latter would allow for pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

My period is a week delayed now.'used to have regular period, what does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old, I had my period last month, but this month, it's almost 2 weeks delayed.. and I never had any sexual intercourse this month nor last month.I had my last sexual intercourse, 2 weeks before my period last month.im scared to buy a test kit because, I don't know if I'm pregnant......

View more questions Search