Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smckgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Wife threatening mistress
    Crazy. Bc I'm in the same situation. Almost. I'm the mistress and had an affair with a married man for 3 years. His wife found out after I got pregnant but I decided not to keep the baby. Me and her husband are no longer together but are still friends. We work together and still speak. He says he still loves me but his commitment to his children is what keeps him in his marriage. So I've moved on although he always tells me he wishes he was in a different situation. I don't know what's going on in his home but his wife harassed me. She is obsessed with me and stalks me. She's come to my house and ring the doorbell. She's outside of my job waiting for me to leave and when I do she never dies anything but watch me. I get blocked calls and calls from her job. Then she tells her husband Im calling her and hanging up which I am not a phone records can prove. I blocked her from Twitter and Facebook because I found out she had fake accounts and wS stOking my page. I blocked her number from incoming and outgoing calls and texts. I slammed her email address from my Yahoo. But she now emails me from other fake accounts. I've asked her to stop. I filed an incident report but not a restraining order because I'm afraid she will retaliate. I have texts and voicemails where she threaten physical harm to me and I showed the police. I know what me and her husband did was wrong but we have been over for months. I don't respond to any of her emails and I think they kills her because silence speaks volumes. But she got a hold of pics and videos of me and her husband and has threatened to put them out for everyone to see. I want her to stop! I've used every measure to block her but she finds different ways. Can I sue her for harassment or is there anything I can do to ensure she doesn't leak any private media of me?
    Smckgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 03:04 AM

Sorry for all the typos. I'm on my iPhone... Predictive text is not my friend.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2010, 04:49 AM

You can get an Order of Protection to keep her away from you. As far as posting photos/videos you would have to prove she did it and that the photos/videos were harmful to you.

I would "guess" that her husband doesn't want HIS photos/videos on the Internet and he's in the photos with you? Has he no control over her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-wife threatening legal action for child support but custody withheld [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and have 2 children together. He has a teenage daughter from his previous marriage. His ex-wife is also remarried and has no other children. Over the past 11 years that my husband and I have been together, his ex-wife has always used their daughter...

Wife threatening to kidnap child overseas [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: I am married to a woman of Russian/German background. She is a US citizen though. She has become increasingly unstable though and has begun talking openly about leaving me and taking our three year old son to Germany to live with her brother. In terms of background, I am a good father,...

Am I a mistress now? [ 11 Answers ]

I am in a strange situation & have tried to find info every where about but to no luck. So I hope someone can perhaps give me their insight on it. Here goes. I was engaged to a man I had been in a relationship with for 3 yrs. He was 34 & I was 37 at the time, I am 42 & he's 39 now. A old...

Why Become a Mistress? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm referring to a woman in an extended sexual relationship with a married man not her husband. Interestingly, "The Free Dictionary by Farlex" notes: "English has no shortage of terms for women whose behavior is viewed as licentious, but it is difficult to come up with a list of comparable...

An x-mistress has questions: [ 9 Answers ]

So I've been a married man's mistress for the last 7 months. We've been busted by his wife and our relationship is over- he is trying to save his marriage for the sake of his kids. I'm left alone, missing him, angry, hurt, without his support. I've turned to this forum for advice. I'm on the road...

View more questions Search