Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gedefa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 03:23 AM
    I am Gedefa Mengistu graduated from Ambo University in development management field of study. Since I am young and have great devotion to learn, the chance to get your golden opportunities always let me in search of help. To develop my potential joining capacity building institutions is well appreciated. My problem is the financial inefficency and very rare chances to get sponsor in Ethiopia. If I get the chance, I will commit myself for all resbonsibilies after my achievement

I need free scholarship

I need to join in UK.

What are those questions to be answered
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2010, 03:40 AM
    Well it's time to contact UK Universities that offer the course you are interested in and see what they can offer in terms of scholarships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholar ship for ethiopia [ 3 Answers ]

I have a BA degree in cooperative accounting & auditting from Haremaya/Alemaya/university in 1999 E.c.And know I am working at Youth &affiars bureau as a financial auditor.I am eagerly seeking a free MA program specially in MBA.

I need to get free scholarship! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by pharmacy. How could could I get free scholarship to abrod I need someone to help me! I am 27 years old,femail, I need to get free scholarship I have deploma by Pharmacy and I am a poor person... who can help me my financial aid for scholarship and...

A need for free scholarship ? [ 7 Answers ]

I have degree in medical laboratory technology from university of Gondar,Ethiopia and now I would like to study my masters degree by related fields with free scholarship programmes. Thank you

Scholarship for ethiopia [ 1 Answers ]

My name is zenebe, I need to learn Msc Information science or related fieldin any volentary university around the world. I have bachelor degree in Computer Science & Information Technology. I graduated from Adama university in 2006. If any my address:>Removed<

Scholarship for ethiopia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi This is habetome meheri from Addis Ababa I have graduated in applied physics from Addis Ababa university in 2005/06 I want get a scholarship to do my MSC Please help me . Thank you

View more questions Search