Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starshadow Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 04:19 PM
    Reaction
    Is it possible for a person to have an adverse reaction to tylenol with codeine?

Could it be fatal?

And if so is there any other known cases?

These questions mainly focus on codeine and is not overdose.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2006, 06:03 PM
    It is very possible for someone to have a reaction!! More to the codeine than the tylenol though.

To be able to answer your question more accurately I would need more info into the specific case you are asking about.
    KarenAK Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 01:29 AM
    What is the reaction? Some people can not tolerate codeine or you may have taken too much.:rolleyes:

Itching and sleepiness are side effect of the medication. Itching usually occurs if you have taken too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AIDS - first reaction [ 4 Answers ]

What is the first reaction when somebody finds out they are HIV+? Do they go through any counseling? Do they start taking medicine right away or do they wait until they start having some symptoms? Are the partners (expartners) contacted and notified of the problem they might have?

Reaction Rates [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the moles consumed of a reactant, and the rates that these are consumed, using the units mol/s and mol/L/s?

Precipitation Reaction when combining CoCl2 and NaCO3 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the precipatation reaction when CoCl2 + NaCO3?

Balancing a reaction [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble balancing this reaction. Any ideas... or can anyone figure it out? :confused: KIO3 + NaHSO3 --> I2 + Na2SO4 + H2SO4 + K2SO4 + H20 I have actually never been taught the half reaction way to balance... but that's awesome, thank you so much!

Reaction to water [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a severe reaction to the water in my home.I can't even drink it w/o breaking out.It burns,stings,causes a rash all over my face,neck, chest etc.. It is quit painful.This is causing scars also.nothing seems to relieve it.Does anybody know what in the water could be causing my reaction? (...

View more questions Search