Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iquest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 12:42 AM
    How can I dye my platinum and purple hair darker withouot green or grey outcome?
    My hair is all platinum with the top layer purple. How can I dye it a dark color like caramel or chocolate without it turning a strange shade like grey or green or something of that sort??
    iquest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 12:43 AM

The purple is a demi hair color by the way. I forgot to add that in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Demi hair dye go darker if left in for to long? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I tried to dye my hair with natural instinct but when I rinsed it out, my hair color didn't change as much as it should. I have dark brown hair and I wanted to go lighter. Does the length of time you leave it in for effect the color it becomes?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

If demi hair dye is left in your hair too long does it go darker? [ 0 Answers ]

Today I tried to dye my hair with natural instinct but went I rinsed it out my hair color didn't change as much as it should. I have dark brown hair and I wanted to go lighter. Does the length of time you leave it in for effect the color it becomes?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

My hair dye has gone purple! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to this really good hair salon yeaterday, and the woman dyed my hair "semi-permentant dark brown", but when I got home I noticed it had gone a dark red-brown color. This morning I went and asked her to re-do my hair. So she did the same thing but with a bit darker tone or semi-permanent hair...

Want to dye your hair darker? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi ladies! I've noticed a lot of you want to dye your hair darker either into a dark brown or a natural brown black. Usually it seems as if everyone makes the mistake of dying it too dark making it look blue black instead. Recently I decided to dye my hair darker back to my natural brown...

View more questions Search