Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ianwilo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:01 PM
    How do I find the average total assets
    Firm E has net income of 75,000 sales of 1,250,000 and ROI 15% Calculate the firm's turnover and average total asset
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Jul 19, 2010, 06:51 AM
    With the given net income amount, and the ROI percentage, you can derive total assets.

Then, with the assets amount and sales amount in hand, you can determine turnover.

Both of those ratios are found in your book or in the question's background material. Check back in if you're still unsure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine the amount of total assets, current assets noncurrent assets [ 1 Answers ]

Determine the amount of total assets, current assets, and noncurrent assets at the end of the period, given the following data: Current liability, ending balance $50,000 Current ratio, ending 1:6:1 Owners’ equity, beginning balance $120,000 Inventory, beginning balance $ 35,000 ...

How to I determine the current assets when all I have is total assets and ratios [ 6 Answers ]

The current asset section of the balance sheet consists of cash, marketable securities, accounts receivables, and inventories. The December 31 balance sheet revealed the following: Inventories $ 840,000 Total Assets $2,800,000 Current Ratio 2.25 Acid-Test Ratio 1.2 Debt to...

How to find beginning retained earnings with total revenues and total expenses [ 1 Answers ]

The company's total equity increased by $32,000 during 2011. New stockholder investment during the year totaled $65,000. Total revenues during the year were $500,000 and total expenses were $460,000. Cash on decreased by $7,500 during the year. What amount of dividends did the company declare...

Is patents ( Intangible assets) added in total assets on balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the patents (Intangible assest)amount added to the current assets amount on a balance sheet. Help Thanks

View more questions Search