Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 08:12 AM

Is a flex lead one of those leashes you can extend and retract? If so I'll mail photos of the scar on my leg from a dog on one of those (which is basically a coated wire) wrapping the lead around my leg.

And I'm not joking.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2010, 10:08 PM

Yes it is... they are wicked things... not to mention no control of your dog...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New pic of Brook [ 13 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/tickle-albums-anne-picture568-img00011-20100514-1429.jpg Hi guys, Brook is doing extremely well but would like some advice from bella, shaz, other wonderful people. Brook had her operation (spay) Friday morning and she recovered so well vet called left a...

House training and Crate Training? [ 3 Answers ]

I just rescued a dog from the animal shelter. I'm new to this and have a few questions. He has been good with letting us know at times that he needs to go potty. He has gone a few times outside. But he has also peed and pooped in the house as well. He has only pooped when were gone. But he has peed...

How to go from outside training to potty pad training for our puppy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old shih zui puppy and she is very well trained in using the bathroom outdoors. In this cold weather I find that she shivers a lot while outside and I always make sure she has a coat/sweater on. How can I get her to at least during the colder months or during rainy days to use...

Toilet training a dog--and I mean TOILET training. [ 6 Answers ]

It's always been a nice trick popular among cat owners sick of cleaning the litter box, or who just want to show off to their friends. There are many devices out on the market for easing a cat into the habit, but I've seen no such thing for dogs. So what am I talking about? Training an animal to...

Babbling Brook [ 5 Answers ]

Sounds like a babbling brook is running under my house. It is a constant steady sound, yet very quiet. My water bill hasn't increased, but it worries me... any ideas what it would be? I'm trying to avoid crawling in the muddy crawl space under my house.

View more questions Search