Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorry59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Free advice my cat is hissing at me what can I do
    My two year old cat keeps biting and hissing I have tried several calming products but nothing seams to work help I am getting worried as there are small children
    MathMadMan Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Jul 18, 2010, 02:47 PM

Is this something new? If so, take the cat to the vet, there's something wrong with it. It could be injured.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 18, 2010, 05:12 PM

Has anything in it's environment changed? Food, animals, people, anything at all? It sounds like something has your kitty unsettled and he's not adjusting well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indoor female cat hissing and screaming at me [ 5 Answers ]

Please help I have two female indoor cats both spayed. A few weeks ago a male stray cat came around and started spraying due to a female stray we had been feeding. Needless to say the female had kittens a few weeks ago. And this is when one of my indoor cats started attacking the other one and has...

Cat keeps hissing [ 2 Answers ]

I have two cats, Both of them are females and sisters from the same litter. So, they have been together ever since birth. One of them recently had kittens and now when the other cat sees her around the house all she does is hiss at her and try to scratch at her. I know it may be because she doesn't...

Sudden Hissing at 2nd Cat [ 4 Answers ]

My 12yr old indoor cat has suddenly started hissing at my 10yr old indoor cat. They have been together for 10yrs. The 12yr old just had a full exam at the Vet and all tests came back perfectly healthy. I did just move to a new apartment about 1 month ago - about the time the hissing started. They...

Hissing cat! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I posted the thread on here titled 2 cats, this is an update to that thread. The mother cat is still hissing at her 6 month old female offspring, though it is now more frequent and aggressive, she refuses to let sachi(kitten) near her, she just displays her fangs and hisses really loud or just...

View more questions Search