Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miguel13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:00 AM
    My mp4 won't charge or turn on it's a eclipse
    I charged it one day and then the next day it wouldn't turn on and then I tried charching it but it didn't charged on my laptop
    robdogus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 07:18 AM
    Do not purchase an eclipse mp3 player no matter the size.
    They will malfunction after use. It takes about 5-6 hours on an initial charge to your computer
    Or laptop via usb cable. The display and user keys lock up and the self check option does
    Not work at all.
    kchuptios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 05:03 PM
    I just got a mp3 and its an eclipse I didn't no nun about it I thought it was like an iPod so I got it but I didn't no how to turn it on I read all these comments and info now I juss need to find out if its true?
    killer5035 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 02:05 PM
    "i just got a mp3 and its an eclipse i didnt no nun bout it i thought it was like an ipod so i got it but i didnt no how to turn it on i read all these comments and info now i juss need to find out if its true??"
    To answer that you need to look at the top of it, there is a switch to turn it on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes a zero turn mower to lose battery charge [ 7 Answers ]

I have a john deere z425 zero turn mower. It does not seem to hold a charge. Each time I stop and/or turn the mower off I have to jump start it. When using the mower I can usually make a couple of trips around my lot and it cuts off without warning. I can connect a portable charger for 5...

How long do you charge the eclipse mp3 cl4bk [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you charge the eclipse mp3 model 4bk for? The instructions said that if the light is lit it is charging, so how do you know when it's done? How long does a charge last, & can you use it while it is charging?

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

Burning DVD. Mp4 won't play [ 3 Answers ]

I have an movie saved on my computer that my sister uploaded... she wants it burnt off but I cannot seem to do it.. file is in MP4 format... dvd player won't accept anything but MP3 format if I'm looking at my dvd player right... hmmm help please

Why won't mp4 files play on a psp [ 1 Answers ]

After coverting a video file into MP4 I transfer the file onto the video file on my PSP via my laptop. When I went into my my PSP to view the file it stated not compatible, why? Thanks

View more questions Search