Ask
    alliance20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 04:52 AM
    New career at age 48 what should it be
    I am a flight attendant with a bachelors in health care management
    But did work in dentistry in the past
    alliance20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 04:54 AM

Worked as a dental assistant and now I am a flight attendant I have a bachelors degree but now I want to switch jobs but I am 48 should

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if you're an under age drinker in Miami County, OH age 18 What are charges? [ 3 Answers ]

What if you're an under age drinker in Miami County, OH (age 18), what are possible charges when appearing in court? Should you have a lawyer?

The age of father is twice the square of the age of his son. [ 1 Answers ]

The age of father is twice the square of the age of his son. Eight years hence, the age of the father will be 4 years more than three times the age of the son. Find present ages?

Age 64 what to do at age 65 as am on SSI [ 1 Answers ]

I am on SSI, have been for years.. In November I'll be 65... what do I need to do about notifying Social Security that I am 65 and what will happen to my SSI?

Deciding on a career at the age of 35! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 35 years old.. Due to my ups and downs in life my career comes to an end. I have been working in a TV station for the past 5 years in markeying and I could not be any more unhappy... I am trying to figure out what I like and what I can do in life careerwise... How can I find a career...

Finding a new career at age 57 [ 1 Answers ]

After 15 years with a major corporation my family moved from Atlanta to Oshkosh Wi. I have had major difficulty finding a middle income job in Oshkosh. We are moving back to Atlanta in the summer and I am in a quandary as to what would be a practical trade, skill or business that I could enter as...

View more questions Search