Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hank59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 11:24 PM
    1991 nissan pathfinder sev6, power windowes won't work and auto door lock won't work
    All the switches on the driver side door panel will not operate the locks and windows--service repairman said it was the relay-- where is it and what does it look like--pictures are un unavalible at checker and adv auto pts stores and chilton mechanical books
    hank59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 11:32 PM
    1991 nissan pathfinder sev6, power windowes won't work and auto door lock won't work
    Service mech sayes it's the power relay to doors and windows?? Where is it located///and what does it look like

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1988 nissan pathfinder door lock problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 nissan pathfinder se. and my key won't unlock my door. The reason is because inside of the door there is a pice of plastic with two sharp ends poking out the sides. And what that does is pushes into a round metal piece which pulls up the lock when the key is turned. However the one...

Replaced Battery, now keychain door lock remotes don't work [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my battery last night and now neither of my two keychain remote door lock-unlock things don't work. What should I look at to solve this? Thanks!

1991 nissan pathfinder [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. this is beyond us we have tried everything we can think of. After an hour of running it will start "bumping" if you turn the truck off it will not start back up for about an hour. Any ideas PLEASE:confused: & Thanks P.S. the computer says everything is running right so it is no help at all....

1991 Nissan Pathfinder Died while Driving [ 1 Answers ]

It has 190K, and just powered down to idle and then died while accelerating under normal driving conditions. It has good spark, good fuel pressure, and compression is low on all cylinders, some more than others. The timing belt looks fine, and the rocker arms seem to open and close normally. The...

View more questions Search