Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memonty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Kenmore elite front load takes a long time to go through the 2nd load
    My kenmore elite front load goes through the various cycles with the 1st load fine but it takes a very long time (hours) to go through the 2nd load with the same settings as the 1st.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore elite he3t front load washer will not start [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore elite He3t front load washer either won't turn on or if the LED panel lights up, the washer will not start once the start button is pushed and held. I have unplugged it repeatedly for 30 minutes at a times without solving the problem. HELP!

Kenmore elite front load heavy load not spinning [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite HE3 (model 11042832200) recently started having problems with heavy loads. I had a load full of towels and it wouldn't rinse/spin or drain/spin. I cancelled the cycle and took out most of the towels and it did a rinse/spin with no problem. I ran smaller loads and they completed...

Kenmore elite he front load washer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite washer- front load- and I have lost my book on codes. My washer gives the code 11- what does that mean.

Kenmore elite front load washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

The electrical wires that are attached to the inlet valve. I tried to pull them off but they did not come easy and I did not want to force them. Help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.