Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2003, 09:19 PM
    So she's gone
    Sad distemperment realms my thoughts, knawing at my heart.

No chance to falter and fall into dismalness, *poof* I appear in its hell before the wool burns from my eyelids.

Searching the skyline for a horizon that won't come... a clear day sunset that no longer exsist at the end of my day.

Now, she's gone. Bittersweet are the dreams, for her lips will never be as close as they were, and even in my dreams she's not really there anymore. She's gone.

olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2003, 12:16 PM
    So she's gone
    Yes, she's gone & you can't change that, but she'll always be there in your memories.
    You should be thankful for having had her in your life & for those wonderful times you had with her.
    MrAdams Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2003, 07:09 PM
    Re: So she's gone
    As depressing as it seems to be she is no longer in your life... the fact that she isn't even in your dreams any longer should tell you its time to move on.. stop whining about it and go find someone new... you once found her who is to say you can't find someone even better although I am sure you held her on a pedastal this does not mean that you can no longer find somoene else to admire and bring into your life... a little advice along with this.. if you were like this with her no wonder she left you get a grip find yourself some security and self worth and get on with life there are many wonderful things out there to see don't miss out because of one woman... if it was meant to be it will be.. despite what happens in between
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2003, 07:58 AM
    So she's gone
    By writing that poem, I was simply expressing myself, and at that time I felt really alone.

We both came a long way since the beginning... I am very glad we met and did the things we did together and am ready to move on.

Whatever happens, is going to happen.
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2003, 12:24 PM
    So she's gone
    Yes, you should...
    Savor the past & look forward to what lies ahead.
    1finediva Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2003, 02:35 PM
    Re: So she's gone
    When things happen like that you should notice I said SHOULD always try to take it in stride... "i mean" take what you can from it and throw the rest of it out! The reason I stressed should is because its always easier said than done with relationships but I'm glad that you have moved on.. good luck in your future endeavors OR relationships which ever you choose to call them :) :D ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She's not what I expected [ 26 Answers ]

I'm 20 yrs old. I fell absolutely in love with a young girl by accident. I felt too young (-4 yrs) but couldn't help my feelings. She told me everything I ever wanted to hear as if she read a book about me. I can read people very easily, but not her (at first). Almost two years went by of what...

She's pregnant and I'm a sucker! [ 12 Answers ]

First the main issue and then a little bit of background. My ex-girlfriend, whom I haven't seen in over 10 weeks and presumed that I was never going to see again (which would have been fine by me), out of the blue shows up on my doorstep yesterday and informs me that "she's 17 weeks pregnant with...

View more questions Search