Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 17, 2010, 11:58 AM
    What's my Antique Radio Value?
    Hey Guys!
    I have a 1972 Sears Silvertoine ten band Com Trek IX World Radio Receiver (Model# 132. 2285 0000) for sale.
    I have the original carton and owners manual plus all technical data and schematics.
    The case is in excellent shape and all ten bands work. Can anyone give me the current value on this item? Thanks, speedball1@hotmail,com

I've searched the web but haven't come up with any links to a pace to list my radio. But before I do I have to know what price to pout on the item.
    thanks for any information. Tom
    Attached Images

massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 03:01 PM

Hi Tom,

I don't know much about these at all, but hopefully, this EBAY page can help get you closer to an answer in terms of price and place to list it!

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Sea...286.m270.l1313

Hopefully, someone onsite knows more!

Good luck with it... hope it's worth hundreds!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reset my honda radio after changing batteries, & its blank on the radio screen [ 2 Answers ]

How to entering the radio code after replacing batteries on Honda Civic 2002 VTi, while the radio screen is empty ( blank )?

Do I have an antique [ 3 Answers ]

I have a "boyce motor meter" gas cap with large gaudy golden wings made in long island city, New York. I don't know too much about cars but it looks like the car was old and expensive! It was made at the motometer co. in the usa. Please give me some feedback.

I just bought an antique radio [ 3 Answers ]

I recently picked up an antique radio at an estate sale. It is a Wards Airline, Article # 62-2504. It is a console radio, not a tabletop radio. I can't find anything on the internet for it, no pictures or information. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that might know something about...

Radio code for phillips radio [ 1 Answers ]

HI Can anyone give me an unlock code for my phillips stereo for my rover car . The type is 22DC594/60B RG PART NUMBER IS XQD101260 RG594FY1127418 IS STAMPED ON THE SIDE THANKS MAGST

Antique tube radio idenification and operations [ 1 Answers ]

I received a tube radio console for christmas is there any one out there that can help me identify the make,model, and how some of the push buttons operate? The markings I have found are R.P.C. Chicago Serial #A 85183 and it has 3 bands shortwave, police, and broadcast and it has about a dozen push...

View more questions Search