Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    only1rey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 09:26 AM
    Firing Order Of 1988 Honda Civic
    HI,

I am just wondering why my 1988 Civic honda was starting even the firing order as of
    Not the same what's in the manual. Can you give the firing order of what you know and I will compare it on what on it now. The manual says in sequence from left to right when you're facing the engine is: 4 3 2 1

IS THIS CORRECT?

Thanks,
    Rey M.:)
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2006, 11:28 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1988 Honda Civic LX Sputtering and missing [ 6 Answers ]

In my case, I have a 1988 Honda that I paid $750.00 last year for for my son to drive and it has been a good car for that purpose until the recent situations arose. I like to tinker so I thought I would give this a shot before I think about spending $50 to $100/hour at a shop. I have already put...

Honda accord 2.0i 1988 [ 5 Answers ]

When stationary engine surges between 1000rpm and 1800rpm can anybody advise me as to what's causing this problem does not surge when driven normaly.thanks.

1988 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

How do you time the ignition on a Honda. I can't find the timing marks,

1988 Honda Civic DX - Starts & Stops [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems getting my Civic to run consistently. It will run for about 3-4 miles and then stall out and won't start again until it cools off for a couple of hours. When I try to restart it, it sounds like it's going to start but it just won't go all the way. It goes through more coolant...

1988 Honda Civic Won't Start - Stumped [ 7 Answers ]

Would not start, received from sister her boyfriend thought it was fuel pump. Replaced fuel pump (he was half way done when I got the car). Still wouldn't start without ether and high RPMs. Started checking systems, found he had replace the brake power booster check valve with a fuel filter? I...

View more questions Search