Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    three_boys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2003, 07:45 PM
    Three man relationship
    :-/Hi yes believe it or not I am in a three way male relationship. My 1st partner and I have been together 10 years. We decided to bring in a third 2 years ago which was more my idea than his. (dumb me) They have bonded very well together and I seem to be getting pushed out of the picture. My 1st partner can get along with anyone he never complains so he just goes along with everything. The new guy does a lot of ing and of course I speak up. Well long story short I am getting jealous of the two of them. Although my first says he just likes him for the sex I don't know that that's really true. My biggest question is are there any other Males out there that have tried a threeway all male? If so how's it going or how did it go?
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2003, 06:24 AM
    Re: three man relationship
    Never did attempt a three-way relationship. I think there are only a few that could do this.

Sex is sex & it used to be that people would never have sex with someone without being in love with that other person. But this being the 21st century, things have changed. I do not want to say people get sex & love confused but sooner or later the more sex you have with someone, the more love you will experience. And since you are in love with your partner & seeing him having sex with this third - it hurts you.

Do you have sex with the third guy? Have you told your partner how you feel? It seems that jealousy has reared its head. If you really trust your partner, be honest with him & tell him how you feel. Hopefully he will be caring enough to get rid of the third guy. And if not, ask yourself if you want to live that life. It seems you are not happy & you need to be happy.
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2003, 12:06 PM
    Three man relationship
    Any relationship that has a third party would end up with someone getting jealous & hurt, because your love for the two persons can never be equal.
    Maybe now you should bring in a 4th person, & hopefully you would break into 2 pairs eventually. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

My relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we...

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Is this website askme the same of askmehelpdesk,and how can I ask a question step by step please?

View more questions Search