Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaramelMocha Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Retin-A?
    I wanted to buy Retin-A on alldaychemist but their shipping rate is $25.. The retin A I want to buy is less than $5.. So I don't want to buy it from there. Do you guys know where else I can buy retin-a for cheap?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 16, 2010, 08:41 AM

I know the shipping is high but as it is a flat rate fee, most people buy in bulk to off set this and it still works out a lot cheaper than most places.

There is another place, I think called Superskin store that does it for US customers. Try googling it under sell.com, as I don't want to put a link.
    CaramelMocha Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2010, 09:08 AM

Thank you so much maharani :) love the name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retin A [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone who has used Retin A topical cream seen any good results for Acne? How long did it take for you to see these results and did it make your face red and peely?

Where can I purchase Retin A? [ 6 Answers ]

And how much do you use? :confused:

Retin A , HQ results? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you. I know you are probably sick of seeing my posts, but it's a recession and Im going to find out as much as I can before shelling out money on anything else. :D Im using Retin a, planning on purchasing HQ. I wanted to know for anyone who has been using the retin a hq combo for a while now (2...

Retin-a cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,guy's I wanted to no,who uses tretinoin cream/retin-a,because I've been peeling,itching and got a shade darker,I'am using the 0.1%is this normal!thanks!

Retin A [ 3 Answers ]

Is retin a good to use for clearing up acne and lightening up the skin alone? Recently I started using it along with obagi and my skin is starting to look much better, clearer and lighter. But obagi is expensive and when I run out I was wondering if retin a alone would be good enough to use to...

View more questions Search