Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeff_mockett Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 07:05 AM
    How can I find my daughter
    I am in desperate need to finding my daughter, she was last seen in Dec 1974 in Bracknell in the county of Berkshire in England .{personal info removed-<>} in December 1974 emigrated to South Australia. I have no clues to where she lives, in the uk
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 16, 2010, 09:20 AM

What vehicles have you used to look already?

Something as simple as a people search on Facebook or other social networking sites may help.
    MathMadMan Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2010, 11:19 AM
    Can you contact her mother? I found several references to what might have been her online. I just used simple Google searches on her name (four letter middle name?). She probably has a different last name, but the combination of her forename and middle name and her mothers forename and middle name might point you toward wedding announcements and the like. Just belly up to Google and follow links. You might also Google for your own name to see if you show up as a (lost) relation.

Jul 17, 2010, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo View Post
    What vehicles have you used to look already?

Something as simple as a people search on Facebook or other social networking sites may help.
    Thanks for you answer, I have been trying Facebook and the results of PERSONAL INFO REMOVED all turn up from the USA. To the little info I have she still lives in the UK. I have had a reply from my old school in the UK and they have found wendys middle name being Maxine and her Mothers Maiden name so her mother is Patricia Hawkins . If you have any further ideas I would be glad to hear of them Thanks

Jul 17, 2010, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MathMadMan View Post
    Can you contact her mother? I found several references to what might have been her online. I just used simple google searches on her name (four letter middle name?). She probably has a different last name, but the combination of her forename and middle name and her mothers forename and middle name might point you toward wedding announcements and the like. Just belly up to google and follow links. You might also google for your own name to see if you show up as a (lost) relation.
    I will follow your surgestions thank you any results I will post on here for all to see in the mean time if you find anytime to also search I would be trully thankful more hands will make light work as they say, thanks again for caring a rare thing theses days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find daughter [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I want to find my daughter how do I even start? Can some one please help!

Trying To Find Daughter But Do Know Last Name or SS # [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter Stephanie Dawn Campbell called me from a Battered Women's Shelter in 1984 and I've not seen her since. She was born in 1969 in Charlotte, NC and at that time children were not automatically assigned a SS# so she did not have one at the time she left home. She has married since I seen...

Find My Daughter How ? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I locate my daughter, She is now 21 going on 22 but have hade no contact since she was 3 as her mum never volunteered info on this subject?

How can I find my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my daughter who is now 17 me and her mum broke up when she was just 18mths old and I've not been able to see her since but now I have another family I would love to get in touch with her any ideas how to find her her name is cassandra birch

View more questions Search