Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Barefoot Bandit flight to Bahamas
    Anyone know his Flight Path and any Stops along the way to the Bahamas?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2010, 09:20 PM

STRATMANDO- WHO IS THE barefoot bandit?? MAYBE HE GOT CAUGHT in the [BRUIMUDA}TRIANGLE? ANDE IS NOW IN A DIFFERENT DEMINSION? :I JUST Don't KNOWeat night and a bette r tomorrow and god bless HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE ::F>B>E<
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 09:25 PM

He is Teenager who was on the run since a Juveinile, Been on the run, he reportedly stole Yachts aircraft and his las flight I believe was from Indiana and Crash landed in the Bahamas. He was arrested las week.
    They say he taught himself to fly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite Bandit sx135 string trimmer piston ring-- where to buy? [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I buy (1) piston ring for a single ring piston for a Homelite Bandit SX135, UT20601C, S/N HR1560468, 25cc 2 cycle string trimmer in the Portland Oregon area?

Smoky and the Bandit TransAm Worth? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just purchased a 1979 transAm with less then 46,000 miles on it. (see images) It's been garaged for years. I bought it for a investment and because I always admired the car. It has a 402 engine, A 4 speed Hurst Speed Shifter on the floor and even came with a CB radio. No dings or...

Barefoot school pe [ 7 Answers ]

Hi are there parents think that it is better for children to take off socks and shoes for physical education in school.

Passport to the Bahamas [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the Army, getting ready for overseas. My fathers planning a trip to the Bahamas for me. Do I need a passport? Or will my Military ID and birth certificate be good enough?

View more questions Search