Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3asoola Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Need help with msn messenger
    Hi

I have a friend that has 3 e-mails and they are all on my msn messenger. Yesterday he logged in to his 3 msn messenger e-mail. In 2 of his e-mails I apered online but in one of the messengers he saw me offline but I was oneline then and I haven't blocked him he even restarted his PC and nothing changed :confused: so is that possible that when logging in 2 messengers he see's me online but in the third e-mail he see's me offline. He thought they I have blocked him. How can that happen and how can I prove to him that I diddn't block him :(
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2006, 08:18 PM
    Have him DELETE you from that 3rd account.

Then have him add you back.

Sometimes that might fix the problem.
    Bluejeanwearer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 3asoola
    Hi

I have a friend that has 3 e-mails and they are all on my msn messenger. Yesterday he logged in to his 3 msn messenger e-mail. in 2 of his e-mails i apered online but in one of the messengers he saw me offline but i was oneline then and i haven't blocked him he even restarted his pc and nothing changed :confused: so is that possible that when logging in 2 messengers he see's me online but in the third e-mail he see's me offline. he thought thay i have blocked him. how can that happen and how can i prove to him that i diddn't block him :(
    I agree,I had the same prob a while ago,that worked for my friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MSN messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Is there a way to automatically remove/uninstall MSN messenger from Windows 9x every time it is installed in a school environment?

MSN Messenger [ 1 Answers ]

How do I delete this program in its entirety?? I have Windows Explorer, I have gone into Add/Remove Programs and have deleted it, but somehow my step son still gets on it? Where is he finding this?? Is there another place to delete this??

MSN Messenger [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is trying to download MSN Messenger. She gets it all, but when trying to sign into her account, she is told that she must update her Internet Explorer (which is 5 I think) On doing this, halfway through the download of IE she gets told that the IE upgrade has already been done but not...

MSN Messenger OR Yahoo Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you prefer?

MSN Messenger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I use windows XP Home and IE 6. I also use MSN Messenger 4.7 and have been trying to download MSN Messenger 5.0 by saving the download to a folder on my hard drive but every time it says it is MSN 4.7 and not 5.0 I hope someone can explain why this happens and what I can do about it. ...

View more questions Search