Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deprince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 05:30 AM
    I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it'
    I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously killing me.So, I need help fast.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2010, 10:07 AM

You need to go to a dentist to have him check for gum disease. From your description that's what it sounds like. If your teeth are wiggly or lose then it's definitely gum disease. This is not easy to "fix" as you may need to have your gums scraped. The bacteria is hiding between the gum and the tooth way down inside pockets. This problem must be addressed by a dentist to have it properly assessed. Mouth rinses don't work so don't waste your time with that.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2010, 04:43 AM
    Definitely see your dentist but also make sure you are brushing twice a day for 2 minutes each time and flossing every day. You also need to brush your tongue daily. Bacteria hides in the fissures on your tongue and between the teeth below the gums. If your gums bleed when you brush and/or floss that could be the cause of your bad breath. A thorough dental cleaning by a dental hygienist certainly wouldn't hurt!

I'm not sure what you mean about your "physician washed my gums". Did you see a medical doctor or did you mean you saw your dentist?

If you haven't seen your medical doctor you should have him assess things too. The malodour could be coming from your stomach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get rid of mouth odour [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried all types of mouth wash, (without alcohol) but still ooze out air when talking. Most times it smells and I am not able to cope with this. Please advice if there is any medication that can help me.

Is there a cure for mouth odour? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a position to cut my relationship to my new lover, 2months since we start our relation. She has got a bad smelling from her mouth. What make me even more angry. It seems that I'm also affected from it througth the romance with her. Any one help!

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Can having afilling in tooth trap a nerve in your lips and make your lips pucker up every time you try to talk.

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help

View more questions Search