Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fender98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Sub panel load size from main panel 200 amp to 100sub 350 ft
    Wire conduit size fromm a main 200 amp panel to a 100 amp sub panel 350 ft away
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2010, 02:40 AM
    Depends on what size wire you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

200 amp main feeding 200 amp sub-panel [ 13 Answers ]

The utility spotter recommendeds the corner of my house as the location for a 200 amp aerial service entrance/meter base. My county requires a shut-off switch with the meter base, so a combination meterbase and load center is the standard here. I'm okay with her recommended SE location, but...

100 amp sub panel from 200 amp main panel [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 200 amp main panel. We added another floor and decided to add a new sub panel of 100 amps. Is this OK? Should the wire gage be different from 100 maps? Your help is appreciated.

Load panel capacity 200 amp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a challenger load panel SB20 (20-40) CT. Which is a 200 amp panel. The number of switches currently in the panel are 19 total. Total amp of all switches is 360. Some of those circuits are dedicated to a sole source. GFCI to Whirlpool tub for example. This panel has 20 1" spots...

200 amp main service panel [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on upgrading my main service panel (in basement) to a 200 amp service, I want to put a 100 amp sub-panel to the attic for central air and all the lighting on the second floor(about 18 hi-hats and 4 fans). From the 100 amp sub in attic I also want to run a 50 amp breaker feeding a...

Size of 200 amp panel box [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any smaller boxes for updating to 200 amp service than the 36" X 18" standrard box my electrician mentioned. This box would have to be installed in our master bedroom as we have no basement and the existing 100 amp box is in the closet, where he cannot legally install the new service. ...

View more questions Search