Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Staceyann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 07:52 PM
    Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin
    Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 16, 2010, 07:40 AM

Staceyann,

Is this a product that has been recommended to you ? Please take your time to read through some threads to see that there have been many discussions about the damage sustained using this product. You may also come across those who have stated no problems, but I personally would not take the risk with this product that contains steroids as it's lightening agent.

I have used it before and saw skin thinning along with very tender and sore areas. Other outcomes have been stretch marks, spots, skin blackening and more. I Personally would not recommend it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Bio-claire lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Love

View more questions Search