Ask
    Larrylh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Fuel will not flow in my old rv camper
    Old RV camper will only run if I am pouring gas into the carb
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 05:29 PM

Do you have fuel pressure from the fuel pump? Also how long has it been sitting? The float inside the carb could be stuck. Do you know what kind of carb is on the engine?
    Larrylh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Do you have fuel pressure from the fuel pump? Also how long has it been sitting? The float inside the carb could be stuck. Do you know what kind of carb is on the engine?
    The Rv has been sitting for 5 years. Fuel presure= ? Going to remove carb tomorrow
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 05:57 PM

If its been sitting for 5 years the fuel itself can be bad also if you didn't add any fresh fuel to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camper exhaust [ 5 Answers ]

I have a camper that the furnace exhaust comes out of the trailer on the side we have a screen room. It is impossible to sit there when the furnace is on due to the exhaust. My question is can I pipe from the exhaust hole approx 1 1/2" diameter to a 4" exhaust pipe and use an 90 degree elbow at...

Camper [ 1 Answers ]

Can I convert my propane refrig in my camper to electric?

Truck camper [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am getting a truck camper (slide in) given to me. My question is will my truck be suitable for using it. I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 laramie with 8 ft. bed and powered by a 360ci. I am sure it has enough power.

97 honda passport fuel system too lean mass bad air flow system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Passport with the 3.2 V6 which I am trying to fix. The OBD2 is saying the fuel trim system too lean (cylinder bank 1 code # P0171) and the mass air flow system performance problem code#P0101. I am not sure what it is that is wrong. Can someone tell me where to start?

View more questions Search