Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bitty_buddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 04:06 PM
    What does it mean to write a thesis on grimms fairy tales but make it modern day?
    I am being asked to read a Grimm's Fairy Tale story. Write a thesis on one of the stories, but make it modern day. What do they mean by that?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 04:15 PM

Modern day would be as if it were written in today's times. So you can udate some of the features but keep the storyline the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv series fairy tales 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I remember my favorite TV programme when I was little, but I don't remember the name. But I remember being blown away by it as a child. I don't remember much but would love to know what it was. It was either American, Canadian, or British (not Australian or from New Zealand). It broadcast...

Children's film with fairy tales [ 2 Answers ]

I remember as a child in daycare watching fairy tale movies that had an opening of kids going up to an attic and having a stuffed bear come to life and they would open this old book and it would tell them a story. I've been trying to Google it for forever and can't find it at all. Please remember!!

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

Holocaust Fairy Tales [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for classical fairy tales retold with the background of WWi, WWii and the Holocaust. This is a tough one, I know. So far I have found: The True Story of Hansel and Gretel Briar Rose Winter Song Phoenix and the Ashes Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears (maybe) Anton the Dove Fancier...

Fairy Tales and Movies [ 1 Answers ]

What is a fairy tale or movie that has to do with a person moving out and someone being sad about it?:confused:

View more questions Search