Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 12:54 PM
    Hotels room deals
    Any suggestions and tips on getting discounts on reputable hotels in Atlanta and Smyrna Georgia area for the month of July would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    adriennestewart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 11:31 AM
    Hi, if you want the best hotel that meet your requirement, you should compare some hotel booking sites like priceline.com, booking.com, etc. but a good choice is to use a site that can search all these hotel booking sites at once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Internet sites that deals on. [ 5 Answers ]

Which internet site deals on (1)science and discovries,(2)history(3)mystery(4)Law.post the address of any of above listed. Thank you

Deals with herion [ 4 Answers ]

Ok- it's driving me crazy. I saw a movie about some friends in a 3rd world country who were living there and then decided to go home (I think). They get caught with herion and one of them winds up in that country's prision. The movie revolves around him and those who are trying to get him out. I...

Judgement deals [ 1 Answers ]

Ok got validation from a lawyer then they filed for summary judgement. They are my bills so I can't fight them.We called the lawyer and made arrangements for payment(wife said he was nice about it), but he said he still had to go to court(so he could get paid) and if we missed a payment then wages...

View more questions Search