Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guyfromnj84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2003, 11:36 PM
    Where to find a girl
    I'm only 19 and having a hard time meeting girls - I hang around girls about once or twice a week but they all have b/f's or not really interested iin me, etc..

I basically hang around my friends all day, talk about cars and - hang out at the beach, mall, etc.. But we never like actually look for girls and stuff... it seems harder to meet people.. even the guys that are considered pimps in our group don't have guts to walk up to some girls - I don't get it.. I've had a fair share of g/f's that I met from other friends, but it's different now I guess - my last g/f was over a year ago... any suggestions, places to meet, what to say, how to know if she's interested, etc..

Please help... thanks
    Mr_Big Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2003, 08:50 AM
    where to find a girl
    Hi.

In my experience women like men who are sensitive yet charismatic. I think that maybe a new approach is in order. Try hanging around at places you think the girls you would like to meet hang out. For example, intelligent girls may hang out at art galleries? I think that just talking about cars and "nuts???" may restrict the types of conversations that those women can become involved in. In general it is necessary to find out at least some information about what these women like (pastimes, hobbies... ) as this will help you see if there is a connection. Don't judge a book by its cover. Women play the field as well, so let them play and involve yourself when you feel the time is right.

Overall, finding women is pretty simple:

1. Go to the right places. You can choose this by reflecting on the kinds of places that you think they hang out. A Mall isn't really always the best place to look as people are trying to get their shopping done!
    2. Before approaching someone, make sure your at least relatively sober and on form.
    3. Make sure that you are clean and groomed for the occasion (Eg. At a Heavy metal concert you would wear something different to what you would wear at, say, a dinner party)
    4. Most imporantly Relax. If she's going to bite your head off for approaching her, then why continue the conversation any further with her? She may just be having a bad hair day!
    5. LISTEN. People don't like people who butt-in on conversation. It shows that they are either inebriated or characteristically-challenged.
    6. Put your point across diplomatically. The key to chat up isn't really to break the ice like a bull in a china shop, its to be polite and know as much about her (without putting her on-the-spot) as you need to in order to see if a connection exists.
    7. I know its funny for some men to hide in groups and do the "Hey look at the buns on that" kind of thing, but it really means nothing, and that's where it will go if you don't show these women that your polite enough to listen and be involved. Besides, if you don't want to be involved, why should she?

Anyway, I would just consider how you feel about YOURSELF first before continuing with looking. A lot of people feel isolated if they are not in a relationship, some feel crowded and space their relationships out as much as possible. As you are 19 I would think about the kinds of hobbies and interests you have and see how you can improve on yourself and just let it all happen (using my "7 rules").

If you want to find a woman whose discourteous, you will if you act the same. If you want to find a woman whose courteous and wants you to be involved in her life, then be the same. It works both ways.

Either way, relationships also lead to babies and marriage. Not to say these are negatives, but I would consider what you want from a relationship with a woman before looking - its like looking for a house, if you don't know where you want to be based or whether you want a garden or not, your most likely not going to find it.

Regards and good luck. ;)
    Brooke Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2003, 02:35 PM
    where to find a girl
    You just need to get your boys and all walk up to a girl and just talk to her ask her a few questions like how old she is. You don't have to do it alone.
    1finediva Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2003, 02:29 PM
    where to find a girl
    Well malls, movies, clubs and beaches are all really good places to met girls... but maybe its your skills you need to work on?? If so then start in chat rooms then get some names for Yahoo IM or AIM and talk to people, work your way into a friendship then exchange numbers and that could be a great way for you to hone your PIMP skills!! ;D GOOD LUCK
    Brittney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2003, 10:13 AM
    where to find a girl
    Hey,

How are you? Well your kind of in the same place I am I'm having a hard time finding a guy. It seems like I looked everywhere but I didn't have any luck. Its hard to find someone out there that's purfect for you it takes time. So be patient and don't be shy to walk up to a girl you like.Well I wish you luck!!
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2003, 10:52 AM
    where to find a girl
    Since both of you & Brittney are looking for a mate, why don't you give her a try? She could be the right girl for you! Just contact her & see how it goes.
    sierra1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2003, 04:03 PM
    where to find a girl
    Hello,

To find a girl "dont look for one" just hang out with your friends and before you know it, you will stumble across a girl. Head to the mall, movie places, etc. and you will see that there a tons of girls around you. When I want to meet a girl, I find it very easy to head out on the town by myself!! Hint this way you are forced to talk with people besides she will not feel strange with a group of guys walking up to her, if you know what I mean. People that I know head to the following places. Bars, movies,bowling places,malls,church (sounds strange but true) college campuses, work,libarys,etc. You just have to get out there. Good lcuk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

That Girl [ 7 Answers ]

OK so what if this girl says that she's kind of busy with sport for awhile and doesn't think she's ready for a Bf now. But says she loves talking to me and tells me that I'm nice.what do I do.

Does this girl like me? [ 3 Answers ]

I know this girl that's in my english class last year. I had suspected of her liking me. One day after exams they let us go outside. On the way out there she ask me for a piggie back ride. I said no because this was my first real thought of this girl and I was being cautious. The next day my friend...

Boy or Girl? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! About two weeks ago I discovered I am pregnant! ;D I wonder if anyone can tell me whether it's a boy or a girl. Thanks!

View more questions Search