Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nurse_julie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 04:11 AM
    stress

[/COLOR

if a one person is always fantasyzing?what could be the effects?is there a possibility that she could be out of her mind?
    PaulC Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse_julie

[/COLOR

if a one person is always fantasyzing?what could be the effects?is there a possibility that she could be out of her mind?
    Are they fantasizing good thoughts or bad?

Nothing wrong with fantasizing about getting ahead or getting rich some day, I think, but maybe I'm losing it tooo
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 16, 2006, 04:36 AM
    As long as she clearly knows what is fantasy, she's still got all her marbles. :) Nothing wrong with fantasizing from time to time, in fact it probably serves to keep us a good deal sane in some instances. Though if fantasy approaches being continual in some way, or interferes with one's ability to complete necessary tasks at hand, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) would be a far more likely assessment. Though this condition can be notoriously difficult to diagnose accurately, and is often done so overly much.
    Nothing wrong with a brief mental vacation from time to time. Just make sure it's a round trip flight. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search