Hi

I want to know the contact no of below describe destination

NIRALA RESORT
    DEULTI
    INDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 16, 2006, 02:09 AM
    I was unable to find any information at all on that particular resort. Your best bet may be to contact this website here:

http://www.india-tourism.net/West-Bengal.htm

Hope this is of some help. Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can I contact him again? [ 15 Answers ]

How long should I wait after the breakup before I can call my ex? I haven't talked to him for about 2 months now and the last time I bumped into him, he told me he misses me, gave me hugs and was sweet to me. When we first broke up, about 4 months ago, he called me for awhile and he kept telling...

No contact [ 13 Answers ]

Im currently doing the NC thing, my question is if I see her family or friends out do I ask how she is or say anything to them at all?

Too much contact? [ 17 Answers ]

K so I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, well its been official for that long but we've been seeing each other way longer than that. She moved into an apartment up school a little while ago and I've been over there a lot but I feel like I'm there too much. And when I'm there she tells me...

Should I contact her? [ 7 Answers ]

Been broke up with the love of my life for 2 1/2 months now and I still want to be with her. The last time I saw her was in person about 1 1/2 months ago. She said she didn't ever want to see me again. Before that, she asked me if I was seeing someone and I said yes. She said she was wating for...

What if she doesn't contact you? [ 5 Answers ]

Hypothetical question that sprung to mind: You've broken up/ on a break with your girlfriend. You do the whole 2 months of no contact... but she doesn't contact you either. Is it worth it to even bother sending her a message after 2 months on how she's doing, or is it just a waste of your time?

View more questions Search