Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babdips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 08:53 PM
    Introduction letter of business to business
    I am starting a clothing design company (women's clothing), and targeting the boutique owner/stores/online places to sell my merchandise. I want to send them an introductory letter with my catalog. I want to explain how much stuff is different and how it could work for their business. Can someone please suggest me something or start the letter. Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 09:21 PM

Your very first sentence should be the hook, a concise, one-sentence tagline. It could be or become your motto, should grab the reader's attention within a couple of seconds. That's all the time you have to get someone to read further. Your hook should immediately, instantaneously open the reader's eyes, grab his attention, and get him thinking about how you can add to his bottom line.

What is unique or interesting about your products? How could adding your products improve their sales?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 09:47 PM

I agree with WG that first comment could also be a question pertaining to a situation or problem common to your industry.

Then present a quick resolution in your next sentence.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for my new business [ 8 Answers ]

I have started a trading firm which deals in stock market equities and commodities, earlier I was in telecom business, I want to introduce my new business firm to my old customers, please suggest a appropriate letter for this. Please rep at my mail id Thanks

Business to Business Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

How to write an introduction business to business letter? I am trying to make a business introduction letter for email to prospective customers. How will I do it. If possible, please send me a high impact introduction letter. Thank you It is a business-to-business introduction letter wherein...

Need Introduction Letter for New Business [ 1 Answers ]

I Need Introduction Letter For My New Business... can Someone Help Me Out Thanking In Advance

View more questions Search