Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigbenzim Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 02:54 PM
    Why did my sister-in-law call my wife's ex?
    Hi guys,
    I once messed up by almost cheating on my wife. She caught me and we had a bad fight about it. She calls her sister and they call her ex-boyfriend and arrange plane tickets for my wife to fly out to him. He was supposedly going to have her start a new life in this new country he is in. They were going to take our daughter too. For some strange reason my wife tells me about the plans she and her sister had made and invites me along. Naturally I declined and the issue died a natural death. But it bugs me as to why she and her sister would call the ex and make such drastic plans. I'm too scared to ask, because things are going well for us now and I don't want to mess it all up by opening old wounds. After all, I did mess up to start with.Help.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 14, 2010, 02:59 PM

Your SIL might not have really called the ex. Did you actually see the plane tickets? Sounds like she was trying to scare the crapola out of you. And look! She succeeded.

Let the whole thing die a natural death. If things are going well between the two of you now, leave it alone.

Don't mess up and hurt her like that again. She might actually leave next time.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Another_Lemming View Post
    Your SIL might not have really called the ex. Did you actually see the plane tickets? Sounds like she was trying to scare the crapola out of you. And look! She succeeded.

Let the whole thing die a natural death. If things are going well between the two of you now, leave it alone.

Don't mess up and hurt her like that again. She might actually leave next time.

You almost cheated? I don't blame her. Sorry she's right to be mad.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 14, 2010, 03:23 PM
    KitKat, why are you quoting me in your response and appear angry with me? Boo hoo. Don't be mad at me, I didn't cheat! I swear I am innocent Judge, this is a frame up job I tell you!

KK, you are right though. Bigbenz wife has every right to be angry with him and it appears he is acknowledging he messed up. He was wondering why his SIL called his wife's ex AND he is afraid if he brings it up he will "open up old wounds". I think since they seemed to have gotten through the rough patch in their marriage he needs to let it go and not start questioning the wife.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 03:26 PM
    :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Another_Lemming View Post
    KitKat, why are you quoting me in your response and appear angry with me? Boo hoo. Don't be mad at me, I didn't cheat! I swear I am innocent Judge, this is a frame up job I tell ya!

KK, you are right though. Bigbenz wife has every right to be angry with him and it appears he is acknowledging he messed up. He was wondering why his SIL called his wife's ex AND he is afraid if he brings it up he will "open up old wounds". I think since they seemed to have gotten through the rough patch in their marriage he needs to let it go and not start questioning the wife.
    I'm agreeing sweetie. Sorry!:D Call me Kit or KK... I do agree she had a reason to be mad at him.
    Oddboots Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Help indeed. The ex and the SIL seem to have a thing going, and your wife sounds like a drama queen. No way of knowing unless you ask. Best to keep your gob shut.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister-in-law [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married now for 11 months to wonderful husband (at times) I like to have fun, joke around etc.. However a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, my sister in law said they would being going out for dinner instead of cooking, (she and her husband lives with my mother-in-law). I...

A ? About my sister in law [ 8 Answers ]

My sister in law is in her 20's and about 36weeks pregnant and she been having blood problems they said something is wrong with her immune system and today they told her she has lupus what can this do to her and her baby and what can happen even after she has the baby thanks for the help

Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. I think that she is talking with or seeing someoneh else, we have 2 different accounts, so I don't know how to get a copy. I've asked her to see the bills, but she refuses to let me see them.

My ex sister-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

I'll need all the help I can get with this one. My parents wanted to buy a house and because of credit reasons, in trust they had my brother buy the house. My brother turned around and also put his wife's name on title. For many years we were trying to get her to sign the title over to no...

What do I call my brother in law [ 6 Answers ]

My husband's sister died two year's ago and her husband is getting remarried. What do I call him now when I introduce him? My ex-brother-in-law?

View more questions Search