Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2010, 07:40 AM

Thanks tamma. I'm in the US.

I appreciate everyone's help. Not rushing to get it. Doing my research first :-) I had no idea that there were so many different book readers lol
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 29, 2010, 09:01 AM

The Nook at Barnes & Noble is $149.00.
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 30, 2010, 05:46 AM

That's not a bad deal.
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Jul 31, 2010, 10:41 AM

The $149 Nook has only Wi-Fy capability. For many folks that is fine. If you want to be able to download when away from a Wi-Fy hotspot, then the version of Nook that does that, through a 3-G network (like Kindle does), is $199.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make acrobat reader the default pdf reader [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently has some problems with Acrobat Reader which led me to install Foxit Reader making that my default pdf reader. Now, I 've resolved the problem with Acrobat Reader and managed to reinstall it successfully but I can't get it to be my default pdf viewer. What should I do?

Kindle and audiobooks [ 1 Answers ]

Does audiobooks.com download to Kindle? And/or is there another comprehensive audiobooks catalogue that does connect to Kindle?

Kindle Electronic Books [ 2 Answers ]

Would someone kindly explain how a person downloads books onto the new Kindle electronic book? If a person gets a Kindle, does a person need anything else in order to download a new title? How the heck does this work?? Kind of step-by-step as if you are talking to an idiot. :) Thank you so...

View more questions Search