Ask
    michellex1x1x1x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Make a TV show for free?
    How do you make a TV show ?
    Please can some of you tell me please
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Just start filming. Don't wait for the perfect time. Just film and learn as you go. Look up classes, books, or try to find a film student for help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2010, 05:37 AM

First, you create a concept. What is the show going to be about, what is the premise? The next step is to develop a script for the show. A script is more than just what the characters say. It includes other information about staging etc. You can get copies of scripts to see how they were done. The third step is casting. Finding the actors who will play the parts. Only then do you start filming. You can use video or film. Video is cheaper and easier, but harder to edit.

Finally, you have to deal with distribution. You need to find a broadcaster to play the show. In the past this was very hard, but with the Internet, especially with You Tube, its much easier to get something to the public.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to make a T.V show [ 7 Answers ]

I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW? Please would somebody reply:confused:

How to make a slide show [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if its in the wrong section, but anyway, I am getting married next year, and my fiancée loves that song by Brad Paisley "Good Morning Beautiful", and I had an idea as a real nice surprise for her on our wedding day (at the reception of coarse). My idea was to create a slide show of pictures...

How to make a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

How to make a TV show

I want to make a show up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This may sound like a stupid question but me and my mate are always bored. So I want to do like a dance show with her. What can the show involve. We both like singing,dancing and whatever. PLEASE HELP!!

Are free TV show downloads - Legal? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: There are a lot of free TV show downloads on web. Are these legal?

View more questions Search