Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harry7000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 10:21 AM
    How to lower creatitine level in blood its 8.0
    Creatitine level has increased so much much it reached up to 8.0 please any one can suggest me something.. plzz something effective
    MrLab Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 08:26 PM

Can't help too much here. I don't know anything to lower creatinine levels that you can do. I think there are some medications. You can go to ask an MD website and incquire. It may depend on why your creatinine is so high. Is it due to medications you are taking or is it diabetes related or could it reflect kidney problems? Generally, creatinine levels are used in the hospital lab to monitor kidney function for dialysis patients.
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Jul 15, 2010, 12:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harry7000 View Post
    creatitine level has increased so much much it reached upto 8.0 please any one can suggest me something..plzz something effective
    First of all creatinine is not a blood test which is done as part of routine test on ann ambulatory person. So the fact that someone requested it suggests he/she was suspecting an abnormal kidney function.

Even besides all that creatinine level of 8 is extremely high, and I am surprised that you are not under medical supervision right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water backup in the lower level bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

There has been backup of water in the tub, this accurs from time to time. Only in the lower level it started with the kitchen sink and now its only the tub in the lower level bathroom. Everything else works great. It does get worse when we use the bathroom upstairs and the washer next to the...

Leak in tub ceiling on lower level [ 7 Answers ]

I have a line of small drips coming through ceiling above tub in lower level bathroom. Directly above is 2nd floor bathroom. I can find no evidence of water leaking upstairs. I have checked toilet and vanity and have found no water leaking. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks, Teresia

Wiring in lower level walls do or don't [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Part 3 of my lower level building inspections is electrical which the inspector is coming in tomorrow. To bring you up to speed I finished off my lower level without permits, now selling property and new buyer wants everything up to date. I now have permits and bringing in inspectors so...

Sewage/water backup in lower level [ 5 Answers ]

We have lived in our house for 5 years and 2/3 times a year we have had backup. We have had Roto Rooter and several plumbers run a snake, each time they have ran into nothing. We do not have a septic tank. What can we do at this point?

Making lower level developer? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that you can make a lower level developer by mixing a developer (say 40 volume) with an equal amt of distilled water (which would then make 20 volume)... is this correct? I'm afraid to try, my hair's been through enough experiments already!:confused:

View more questions Search